New Business Development:
ISG is seeking a qualified Account Executive for an immediate opening in Glen Ellyn, IL. This is a key position on our team that supports our corporate objective of growing market penetration and customers. The Account Executive will generate revenue by calling into mid-size and Fortune 500 companies, generating leads and meetings that you will attend and manage to close. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth in sales, business development and networking.
Our company is a nationwide network of IT support services. We provide comprehensive computer services along with premier customer service. We take the worry out of your technology by providing the knowledge and skills to keep your operations humming along; and we do it one-on-one, side-by-side with you every step of the way. We don’t just fix things; we evaluate your current and future needs and deliver the best solution for your business processes and objectives.
- Prospect new sales opportunities with small and medium businesses applying lead generation sales methodologies.
- Meet or exceed revenue quotas
- Promptly follow up with and qualify marketing-generated inquiries for our services.
- Research and gather information about target SMB’s and develop prospecting lists.
- Document all activities and interactions in CRM tool.
- Efficiently manage sales pipeline to produce the maximum amount of results.
- Create and perform various outbound call campaigns around verticals, specific events, or targets in addition to ongoing activities to build pipeline.
- Support our direct or indirect channel sales efforts as needed or requested
- Conduct web research and navigate organizations to uncover appropriate contacts.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have previous sales B2B experience. Offshore business development experience, knowledge of staffing agency industry a plus
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- Strong tele-qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, identify decision makers, handle objections positively and professionally.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack.
- Qualify and attend sales appointments
- Maintain CRM data, ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and provide clear and consistent reporting to management.
- Proactively manage your schedule and pipeline in order to meet milestones and objectives.
- Field inbound calls and leads from various sources and qualify for business potential
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Self-motivated, self-managing and driven to plan and execute rigorous lead generation activities.
- High integrity and ethical behavior.
- Strong work ethic, can do attitude, self-starting and managing.